What’s Picasa and How can Uninstall Picasa on Windows
Picasa is a application has stopped services by Google, if you are still having this program installed but want to uninstall Picasa now, follow the guides below to remove it from your PC.
What’s Google Picasa
Picasa is a image organizer and image viewer that allows people to manage and edit their digital photos with ease. However, the company has been decided to close this service in May 1, 2016, and invite a new feature Google Photos for the users instead. So many people has been stop using this program on their computers.
How to uninstall Picasa well from PC
- Right-click on Windows icon on the computer task-bar
- Select Apps and Feature to open Windows uninstall window
- Select Picasa on the list, and click Uninstall/Change
- Click Uninstall button in the confirmation window
- Click Yes to start the removing process
- Click Finish
- Close all of windows and restart the computer
- Search for Picasa on the PC and make sure all of traces have been deleted well
- Invite a good third party removal tool on the PC
- Launch the uninstaller, and choose Picasa on the interface
- Follow the instructions to complete removing steps
- Exit uninstaller, close all of windows and apps, and then reboot the PC to take effect.