Uninstall ZoneAlarm ForceField Instructions - ZoneAlarm ForceField Removal
Some people are unable to uninstall ZoneAlarm ForceField for that they always encounter some problems during the removal, so it may be not an easy task for many of you to remove this program easily as other installed applications. This post is just about an instructions to help you remove ZoneAlarm ForceField successfully, you can choose a good way to troubleshoot this removing problem on your PC.
All about ZoneAlarm ForceField
|File name||ZoneAlarm ForceField|
Uninstall ZoneAlarm ForceField on your PC
Please get a quick way to go to the section you want via the following shortcuts, if you have any other problems, please go to the comment section to post your question.
- How to Remove ZoneAlarm ForceField with default uninstaller.
- How to locate and remove program leftovers.
- Better way to safely and thoroughly remove ZoneAlarm ForceField - automatic solution.
- How to recovery browser settings changed by ZoneAlarm ForceField installation.
- How to deal with ZoneAlarm ForceField virus infection.
- Clean up Windows registry to maintain stable.
Remove ZoneAlarm ForceField with default uninstaller
Generally, all of programs you completely installed can be removed via the program removing feature in the Windows Control Panel, ZoneAlarm ForceField is no exception. Here are more details about the program removal in Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows XP
Situation in Windows 8
- Move the mouse cursors to the bottom left of your screen to activate the sidebar.
- Click Search, type in 'Control' and the system will automatically search out the matched app including Control Panel.
- Click to open Control Panel, click the link of Uninstall a program.
- Browse the list of current installed programs and locate ZoneAlarm ForceField.
- Right click on it and you'll see an uninstall option, click it.
- Now the default uninstaller of ZoneAlarm ForceField should be activated, follow the given instruction to proceed with the un-installation
- After you done with the removal, restart the computer
Situation in Windows 7
- Click the Windows button at the left left bottom of your screen.
- In the pull-up menu, you'll find the option of Control Panel.
- Click Control Panel and go on click the Uninstall a program link.
- Find out where ZoneAlarm ForceField is locate, right click on it and select Uninstall.
- Once you activate the default uninstaller, things is pretty much the same as the situation in Win 8. Just follow the wizard to complete the removal.
- Reboot the system once you finish the operation.
Situation in Windows XP
- Click Start button, move the mouse cursors to the Settings, in the appeared menu you'll find the Control Panel option.
- Open it and it would look like this. (If what you see looks different to the below screen shot, you are no doubt in the Classic view, simply click the link of "Switch to Classic view" in the upper left of the window.)
- Click Add/Remove program in the Control Panel window.
- Add/Remove program shares the same function as 'Uninstall a program' in Windows 7 & 8. Locate ZoneAlarm ForceField in the list, click the Remove button on its right side.
- Just like what was mentioned above, the uninstall wizard will guide you to uninstall ZoneAlarm ForceField.
- Don't forget to restart the computer after the removal.
Beside the above mentioned method , you can also bypass the Control Panel, get access to ZoneAlarm ForceField build-in uninstaller directly through its program icon.
- First locate ZoneAlarm ForceField icon on your desktop (If the icon cannot be found, the following procedure cannot be applied)
- Right click on the icon of ZoneAlarm ForceField, select Properties in the appeared menu.
- Click 'Open file location' in the Properties window, and it will lead you right to the installation folder of ZoneAlarm ForceField.
- Browser the installation folder carefully, normally you can find the default uninstaller of ZoneAlarm ForceField in it.
- Double click to launch the uninstaller, the rest steps are exactly the same as things in Control Panel.
Scan and clean program's leftovers
When you installed ZoneAlarm ForceField, quite a number of entry & files were created in the Windows Registry (What is Windows Registry) and hard drive, while running the default uninstaller always failed to remove all these data, it leaves us to manually track down and delete the leftovers inside the computer. This is an optional step, you can skip it and call it a day, but if you keep ignoring this every time you uninstall a program, your computer registry may become overloaded as such useless data accumulating, thus lead to system slowing down. Though it is optional, it is still recommended to do it as a good practice of using your computer.
Leftover files & folders
- Open File Explorer from the task bar
- Type in the name of ZoneAlarm ForceField in the search area, you may refer to below screen shot.
- After you finish typing the program name, the Explorer would start the search automatically for any matched item including temporary files and setup files.
- Go through what you found carefully, and delete all ZoneAlarm ForceField - related files/folders.
- Remember to empty the Recycle Bin as those files were just deleted temporarily, they still physically exist in your computer hard drive.
Leftover registry entries & keys
- Move your mouse to the bottom right corner of your screen to activate the sidebar, click search.（Or you can press Windows key + S key on the keyboard together）
- Type in "regedit" in the Search box, click this icon that appeared under. (Note: Registry Editor can only be opened under administrator privilege)
"regedit" is short for Registry Editor of your Windows system, which contains all of registry keys and entries, and you are able to modify or delete the registry files inside. Because the great important role of the System registry and avoid any manual error which may cause serious system problems, you should perform a back-up for those registries before you modify or delete any registry item.
- Click File, select Export in the pull-down menu.
- Choose a location for saving this backup file, set a name for the backup file.
- Click "All" in Export range section, then click Save and a registry backup file will be created and placed to the location you chose. Now you are ready to carry on the leftover deletion.
- Browse the left side registry branch tree (browsing the registry is pretty much the same as using Windows File Explorer ), you need to check two locations including "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software" and "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE"
- Inside these two mentioned location, find out any folder related to ZoneAlarm ForceField (such folders might partially share the same name with ZoneAlarm ForceField ) , right click on the related folders to delete them all.
- After you done with the deletion, reboot your computer to allow changes inside the registry take effect.
Note: when you find something goes wrong after doing some modifications for your system registry database, it usually means that you just did a manual error for the registry. Before many other further problems occur, you should recover the previous system registry situation via importing your back-upped registries in Registry Editor.
More effective way to remove ZoneAlarm ForceField
There is another way to uninstall ZoneAlarm ForceField in addition to the manual removal - advanced program uninstall tool, which is more popular and easier to handle for many computer users. And the highlight is that if you encounter some problems during the manually program removal, the professional uninstaller also can help you resolve the removing problem on your PC
Steps to automatically remove ZoneAlarm ForceField from your computer
- Download Total Uninstaller here and install it with ease.
- Launch the program, locate ZoneAlarm ForceField in the program list, click Start Analysis.
- Click Complete uninstall after finishing the component analysis.
- Click Scan leftovers when you finish the previous removal steps.
- After all the leftovers been scanned out, click Delete leftovers.
After conducting the above five removing steps, you will get the complete removal of ZoneAlarm ForceField , if you want more details about this specific uninstall tool, click here to visit its official website.
Benefits of using professional uninstaller tool to remove ZoneAlarm ForceField
- Remove every components of ZoneAlarm ForceField, no leftovers guarantee.
- Perform removal automatically and safely.
- Forcibly uninstall target program, bypass uninstall errors.
- Avoid tedious manual steps, save your time and energy.
ZoneAlarm ForceField related toolbar affect the use of browser?
There is a case that the ZoneAlarm ForceField program installation may also bring some toolbar on your web browser (they can install automatically on your web browsers), even though you have completely remove ZoneAlarm ForceField , the associated toolbar still affect the use of your web browser, such as redirecting the search result, change homepage and default search engine. If you are care about this and eager to restore your browser, just follow the steps below:
Steps to restore FireFox
- Open FireFox, click the menu button () in the upper right of the browser, click Help.
- Click Troubleshooting Information in the appeared help menu.
- Click Refresh Firefox option at the right side of the page.
- Confirm the action by clicking the Refresh Firefox button again in the newly pop up dialog box.
- Now Firefox will start restoring all the browser settings and then turn off automatically by itself, click Finish when it is done.
Steps to restore Chrome
- Open Chrome, click menu button (), click Settings.
- In the Settings page, click Show advanced settings at the end of it.
- Click Reset browser settings option at the bottom of the page.
- Click Reset button in the pop up dialog box.
Steps to restore Internet Explorer
- Launch Internet Explorer, in the upper right corner of the browser, find out the Gear button, click it, and then go to Internet option in the pull down menu.
- Click Advanced tab in the pop-up Internet Option window, then click "Reset" button.
- In the "Reset Internet Explorer settings" window, don't forget to tick the option of "Delete personal settings", then click Reset button.
- Click Close after the reset is done, now restart your Internet Explorer.
Pay attention to the ZoneAlarm ForceField infection
If the ZoneAlarm ForceField application also bundles with some malicious programs or viruses, you will be very easily and possibly get infexted by virus, and sometimes it would be just the reason why you cannot remove ZoneAlarm ForceField successfully. Here let's discuss a bit how can we deal with situation like this.
Symptoms of virus/malware infections
Infected computers may share one or several of the below symptoms, here is a list is for your reference.
- Computer performance drops dramatically
- System froze up or crash frequently
- Ads keeps popping up while surfing the internet.
- You found strange/new program installed in your computer without permission automatically.
- It takes ages to open files or program on the computer.
- Computer startup becomes much slower than usual.
- You notice that the browser settings such as homepage, default search engine has been changed.
- You found certain files/folder got deleted or missing.
- Hard disk is accessing by itself but you are not aware of anything running.
Remove ZoneAlarm ForceField infection with free antivirus tool
To make sure you are not threaten by the dangerous virus infection, you should get a professional way to check the virus infection on your computer, and remove all of them once detected. A professional antivirus program will be a good choice to scan and remove viruses. And there are plenty of free antivirus programs available on the internet such as Avira Free Antivirus which share good reputation, here is a quick instruction to teach you how to manage such virus issue.
- Step 1 - Click on the install executable process to install Avira Free Antivirus on your PC
- Step 2 - you will see this interface after installing and activating this program
- Step 3: click on the System Scanner button in the left pane, select Complete system scan, and activate the scanning
- Step 4: when it finish the virus scanning, remove all malicious viruses detected on your computer
- Step 5: reboot your PC
Clean your computer to enhance system performance
If you want to get rid of all of registries left on the program removal and don't want your Windows system is fill with redundant registries that someday may affect the system performance, you should perform a registry scan and clean with a sophisticated registry optimizer, it will help you clean all the useless and corrupted registry files on the system.
Clean related registries after ZoneAlarm ForceField removal
- Step 1: Install and open registry cleaner on your computer
- Step 2: click on the Scan Now button
- Step 3: wait for it looking for the registry errors on your computer
- Step 4: click on Repair button to fix all of detected issues
Besides registry cleaner, it is also necessary to perform a defrag for your computer hard drive regularly, which is not only a good way to optimize your computer system's structure, but also can help you clean those fragments created in the incomplete program removal. There is a specific computer defrag utility available on the Windows operating system that enables the computer user to perform a defrag for the computer disk, or you can choose a free third party defrag tool like Auslogics Disk Defrag that opimize your computer disk in a quicker and more effective way.
Defrag you hard drive
- Step 1: install and launch defrag application
- Step 2: select one computer disk you want to defrag, click on Defrag button
- Step 3: Wait for the program finishing the defrag
Note: iObit Smart Defrag has a very convenient feature which is able to defrag a target drive automatically in the background as long as it is running, so you don't have to worry about disk fragment anymore.
Just followed your instructions here, and tried the tool----problems have been solved, and everything works fine. I want to extend my gratitudes for helping with getting back the normal performance of my PC and the full experience of using it. Not afraid of the same issue any more.- Robbie Clouser
Since I'm always sick of figuring out the regular steps to either clean out junks or fix errors, my computer has been a total mess for long. I was wondering if there is any shortcut to technically heal it, searching for a while, and finally found this one here. You may not know how despaired you can be when you're not able to get Your PC to work. I really appreciate it's easy-to-use functions.- Andrew Patrick
The situation has happened for a couple of times that you have gone through all the process considered to be effective, the stubborn program just won't go away. So glad that I discovered this valuable tool. I do hope it will work as fine as it does now, because my computer's future maintenance counts on it.- Greg Garfield
The reason I turned to this uninstaller was that I conducted the terribly wrong way to delete a program. I was not able to get rid of it by either directly uninstalling it or reinstalling it. I supposed using a software to help me with the cleaning was the only way, so I did it. Now all the problems are gone, and I'm truly satisfied with this uninstaller. Hope it has a bright future : )- Gracie Harrington