Home > Manufactures> Xilisoft> Xilisoft DVD Copy 2 program
How to Uninstall Xilisoft DVD Copy 2 from Windows Thoroughly?
Think of a problem or challenge you had to solve when uninstall Xilisoft DVD Copy 2 recently. How did you approach it? Did you find yourself overwhelmed with the number of possible solutions online? Were you unsure how to even start to get rid of it completely? Are you looking to get into the world of Windows program uninstall but you don't know where to start? Well, here is the right place to get all these questions answered. This post will help you clearly understand how to uninstall Xilisoft DVD Copy 2 or any other programs thoroughly.
This is a complete uninstall guide that is perfect as an introductory one for individuals who are interested in becoming capable of removing a program from Windows PC The guide is designed to give users a good understanding and the skills to successfully uninstall the Xilisoft DVD Copy 2 program from Windows. It is ideal for any user who just want to have a well-rounded knowledge about the basic skills used in the world of uninstalling or changing a program on Windows. Even if you are a beginner, you can start learning to uninstall Xilisoft DVD Copy 2 from scratch by following the guide just along from Step 1. If you are a seasoned Windows user, you will also get a much easier and more efficient method to succeed in any program uninstall as well as leftovers effortlessly. This guide does not assume any prior experience. By the end of this guide you will have known how to uninstall Xilisoft DVD Copy 2 from your Windows computer.
Instructions to Uninstall Xilisoft DVD Copy 2
Many computer users may have the same experience: failed to remove a stubborn program after it is installed without your intention. It is like a tricky virus breaking into your PC and taking root on your hard drive.
Xilisoft DVD Copy 2 , a software developed by Xilisoft, often gets into your computer via Webpage browse or some freeware’s installation. To safely remove the program, the wrong way is to locate its folder, right-click it and select “Delete”, while quite a number of people are still doing this.
Haste makes waste. Every proper removal requires sequential steps. If you recklessly delete whatever you consider redundant, undesirable effects may show up one after another, such as:
- Error message “The program was not properly or completely installed.”
- The system is unable to activate the default uninstaller of the Xilisoft DVD Copy 2.
- Some necessary files are missing or deleted.
- One or more registry entries of the program are corrupted.
- You are told that your computer may have been infected with virus, and the system can’t normally function.
Xilisoft DVD Copy 2 program is developed by the company named Xilisoft. The official website of the developer is www.xilisoft.com/dvd-copy-express.html. Normally the program size is around. The default installation directory of the program is C:\Program Files\xilisoft\dvd copy 2\dvd-copy.exe. The default uninstaller of the program is C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\DVD Copy 2\Uninstall.exe . Among all its users globally, 59.46% are from United States ,the program is also popular in the countries of Germany and Australia. Users with the percentage of 59.46% run this program on the operating system of Windows 7.
Detailed information about Xilisoft DVD Copy 2 program
- Program Directory: C:\Program Files\xilisoft\dvd copy 2
- Default Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Xilisoft\DVD Copy 2\Uninstall.exe
- Executable file: dvd-copy.exe
- Executable file location: C:\Program Files\xilisoft\dvd copy 2\dvd-copy.exe
- MD5: c3a67b90392b2629aa1b87aa4c6a0d6f
- Program official website: www.xilisoft.com/dvd-copy-express.html
- libmmd.dll (by Intel) - Intel(r) C Compiler, Intel(r) C++ Compiler, Intel(r) Fortran Compiler (Math Library for Intel(r) Compilers (thread-safe))
- devil.dll (by Abysmal Software) - Developer's Image Library (DevIL) (DevIL: A portable image library in development)
- avformat.dll (by ImTOO Software Studio) - libavformat Dynamic Link Library
- DataProcess.dll (by ImTOO Software Studio) - DataProcess Dynamic Link Library (DataProc Dynamic Link Library)
- avcodec.dll (by ImTOO Software Studio) - libavcodec Dynamic Link Library
- avswscale.dll (by ImTOO Software Studio) - libswscale Dynamic Link Library
- avutil.dll (by ImTOO Software Studio) - libavutil lDynamic Link Library (libavutil Dynamic Link Library)
- libeay32.dll (by The OpenSSL Project, http://www.openssl.org/) - The OpenSSL Toolkit (OpenSSL Shared Library)
- mkisofs.exe - mkisofs Application
- avc.exe (by ImTOO Software Studio) - avc Application
- Flash10a.ocx (by Adobe Systems) - Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash Player 10.0 r12)
- MACDll.dll (by Matthew T. Ashland) - Monkey's Audio (Monkey's Audio DLL Library)
- immsubtitle0.dll (by ImTOO Software Studio) - immsubtitle
- immplayer0.dll (by ImTOO Software Studio) - immplayer
- imfc0.dll - imfc
- phonon4.dll (by Nokia and/or its subsidiary(-ies)) - Qt4 (C++ application development framework.)
- QtCore4.dll (by Nokia and/or its subsidiary(-ies))
- QtGui4.dll (by Nokia and/or its subsidiary(-ies))
- QtNetwork4.dll (by Nokia and/or its subsidiary(-ies))
- QtOpenGL4.dll (by Nokia and/or its subsidiary(-ies))
- QtScript4.dll (by Nokia and/or its subsidiary(-ies))
- QtScriptTools4.dll (by Nokia and/or its subsidiary(-ies))
- QtSql4.dll (by Nokia and/or its subsidiary(-ies))
- csslib.dll (by ImTOO Software Studio) - csslib
- mpeg2lib.dll (by ImTOO Software Studio) - mpeg2lib Dynamic Link Library
- pthread.dll (by Open Source Software community project) - POSIX Threads for Windows32 Library
(“X” stands for the hard drive you install Xilisoft DVD Copy 2 on.)
Xilisoft DVD Copy 2 Security Rating
Caution: The MD5 file (c3a67b90392b2629aa1b87aa4c6a0d6f) in Xilisoft DVD Copy 2’s folder is detected as insecure malware by the following threat detection softwares online.
Download recommended tool to safely and completely get rid of Xilisoft DVD Copy 2 from your computer.
How to delete Xilisoft DVD Copy 2
You may not notice there would still be leftovers of Xilisoft DVD Copy 2, for example, some read-only files automatically kept by the system or its registry entries, staying right in your drive, even if you have gone through correct process via Control Panel or its default uninstaller.
It is required you to carefully remove related items in Registry Editor to accomplish the job, which is risky in some degree. Things could get worse if you mistakenly delete those needed by system running. To safely remove Xilisoft DVD Copy 2, we recommend this reliable third-party tool for your reference.
Easy steps to remove Xilisoft DVD Copy 2with the removal tool:
- Download it here and start the installation.
- Run the removal tool, and select the Xilisoft DVD Copy 2 program icon.
- Click on Analyze button to conduct the regular removal.
- Click on Scan leftover button, and click on Delete to clean out all files/folders/registry entires supposed to be gone.
- Click on OK to finish the cleaning.
Uninstall Xilisoft DVD Copy 2 with default uninstaller
Windows 7 Users
- Click on Start at the bottom left of the screen
- Select Control Panel → Uninstall a program link.
- Search for Xilisoft DVD Copy 2 in the list, right-click it and select Uninstall.
- Follow the instruction to finish the removal.
- Restart your computer.
Windows 8 Users
- Hover the mouse pointer in the lower right corner to see Win8 side menu.
- Go to Settings > Control Panel > Uninstall a program link.
- The rest are the same as those on Windows 7.
If you encounter problems in the middle of the process, try to remove Xilisoft DVD Copy 2 with our recommended uninstaller, click the below button start downloading.
Additional Information of the ToolIt is widely used in the following countries:
- United States
- Saudi Arabia
Don’t forget Xilisoft DVD Copy 2’s leftovers
Again, like I mentioned previously, after Xilisoft DVD Copy 2 is successfully kicked out of your computer, you still get to manually get rid of the idle leftovers including registry entries, cache files, and temporary files, etc.
It is not that easy to precisely track down those little “pieces” since they may not be named with “Xilisoft DVD Copy 2” prefix. Sometimes you need to acquire the name of relevant verified publisher first to locate the keys in Registry Editor. It is better not to go there unless you are 100% sure you have targeted the right things, because they will not return once being eliminated.
Solution: Try this well-designed uninstaller to remove Xilisoft DVD Copy 2 once and for all, with which there will be no need to worry about the current or future invasion of any PUP (Potential Unwanted Program). You PC performance can be greatly optimized through cleaning either hard drives or the Registry. Click the button below to download the tool:
Still having problems with uninstalling Xilisoft DVD Copy 2?
Due to different PC environments, the program removal may end up with different consequences, if you had tried out the above provided solutions and is still unable to completely uninstall Xilisoft DVD Copy 2, please leave your message as comment below, and we will try our best to help you out.
Till now, you have acquired everything you need to know about methods to uninstall Xilisoft DVD Copy 2. If you are scared to uninstall a program on your own, then the provided two methods help you ace the issue. As mentioned, it is not enough to simply remove a program if you want to succeed in a complete removal – you must also get all associated files cleaned out from your PC. And this indeed requires a certain level of Windows knowledge and tricks. If you are a Windows beginner beginning to deal with programs and not confident in uninstalling them in person, then the provided professional removal tool can make it an easy thing. If you are looking to remove all unwanted programs without having to spend much time and effort, then we recommend you give the provided removal tool a try.
What are you waiting for? Go ahead and click the following button to download the notable removal tool/uninstaller tool and you will be able to uninstall Xilisoft DVD Copy 2 or any other program like a breeze.
The complicated gaming application often leaves many files and data that cannot be removed successfully. These tutorials are the best present for me to figure it out. And now I don’t need to worry about removing the game on your PC- Mary
Many other uninstall programs cannot deal with the program removal which is not installed properly on the computer (also cannot find it on the list of Windows uninstall program utility), this program just can fulfill this requirement and easily remove the application which has the problem with the installation.- Jerome
The uninstall tool is working smoothly on my two computers with different Windows operating systems, and people no need to worry about it will cause some program conflict problems on the PC.- Mark
Thank god, I finally cleaned one antivirus program completely after referring to your advice. Good job!- Marcus