Home > Manufactures> Oberon Media, Inc.> Treasures of the Deep program
Instructions to Uninstall Treasures of the Deep
Many computer users may have the same experience: failed to remove a stubborn program after it is installed without your intention. It is like a tricky virus breaking into your PC and taking root on your hard drive.
Treasures of the Deep , a software developed by Oberon Media, Inc., often gets into your computer via Webpage browse or some freeware’s installation. To safely remove the program, the wrong way is to locate its folder, right-click it and select “Delete”, while quite a number of people are still doing this.
Haste makes waste. Every proper removal requires sequential steps. If you recklessly delete whatever you consider redundant, undesirable effects may show up one after another, such as:
- Error message “The program was not properly or completely installed.”
- The system is unable to activate the default uninstaller of the Treasures of the Deep.
- Some necessary files are missing or deleted.
- One or more registry entries of the program are corrupted.
- You are told that your computer may have been infected with virus, and the system can’t normally function.
Treasures of the Deep program is developed by the company named Oberon Media, Inc.. The official website of the developer is www.oberon-media.com. Normally the program size is around 27.84 MB. The default installation directory of the program is C:\Program Files\acer gamezone\treasures of the deep\treasures of the deep.exe. The default uninstaller of the program is "C:\Program Files\Acer GameZone\Treasures of the Deep\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files\Acer GameZone\Treas . Among all its users globally, 95.96% are from United States ,the program is also popular in the countries of Germany and Italy. Users with the percentage of 95.96% run this program on the operating system of Windows Vista.
Detailed information about Treasures of the Deep program
- Program Directory: C:\Program Files\Acer GameZone\Treasures of the Deep
- Default Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Acer GameZone\Treasures of the Deep\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files\Acer GameZone\Treas
- Program size: 27.84 MB
- Executable file: treasures of the deep.exe
- Executable file location: C:\Program Files\acer gamezone\treasures of the deep\treasures of the deep.exe
- MD5: 27f5762c9ffc54e347663094e6dc56d3
- Program official website: www.oberon-media.com
- TimeProtect.dll - Oberon Media Time Protection Dll
- Launch.exe - Oberon Media Game Launcher (Game Launcher)
- GameShell.dll - Game Launcher
- GDFShell.dll - GDFShell installs games to Vista Games Explorer
(“X” stands for the hard drive you install Treasures of the Deep on.)
Treasures of the Deep Security Rating
Caution: The MD5 file (27f5762c9ffc54e347663094e6dc56d3) in Treasures of the Deep’s folder is detected as insecure malware by the following threat detection softwares online.
Download recommended tool to safely and completely get rid of Treasures of the Deep from your computer.
How to delete Treasures of the Deep
You may not notice there would still be leftovers of Treasures of the Deep, for example, some read-only files automatically kept by the system or its registry entries, staying right in your drive, even if you have gone through correct process via Control Panel or its default uninstaller.
It is required you to carefully remove related items in Registry Editor to accomplish the job, which is risky in some degree. Things could get worse if you mistakenly delete those needed by system running. To safely remove Treasures of the Deep, we recommend this reliable third-party tool for your reference.
Easy steps to remove Treasures of the Deepwith the removal tool:
- Download it here and start the installation.
- Run the removal tool, and select the Treasures of the Deep program icon.
- Click on Analyze button to conduct the regular removal.
- Click on Scan leftover button, and click on Delete to clean out all files/folders/registry entires supposed to be gone.
- Click on OK to finish the cleaning.
Uninstall Treasures of the Deep with default uninstaller
Windows 7 Users
- Click on Start at the bottom left of the screen
- Select Control Panel → Uninstall a program link.
- Search for Treasures of the Deep in the list, right-click it and select Uninstall.
- Follow the instruction to finish the removal.
- Restart your computer.
Windows 8 Users
- Hover the mouse pointer in the lower right corner to see Win8 side menu.
- Go to Settings > Control Panel > Uninstall a program link.
- The rest are the same as those on Windows 7.
Program removal video demonstration for Windows 8
If you encounter problems in the middle of the process, try to remove Treasures of the Deep with our recommended uninstaller, click the below button start downloading.
Additional Information of the ToolIt is widely used in the following countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong
Don’t forget Treasures of the Deep’s leftovers
Again, like I mentioned previously, after Treasures of the Deep is successfully kicked out of your computer, you still get to manually get rid of the idle leftovers including registry entries, cache files, and temporary files, etc.
It is not that easy to precisely track down those little “pieces” since they may not be named with “Treasures of the Deep” prefix. Sometimes you need to acquire the name of relevant verified publisher first to locate the keys in Registry Editor. It is better not to go there unless you are 100% sure you have targeted the right things, because they will not return once being eliminated.
Solution: Try this well-designed uninstaller to remove Treasures of the Deep once and for all, with which there will be no need to worry about the current or future invasion of any PUP (Potential Unwanted Program). You PC performance can be greatly optimized through cleaning either hard drives or the Registry. Click the button below to download the tool:
Still having problems with uninstalling Treasures of the Deep?
Due to different PC environments, the program removal may end up with different consequences, if you had tried out the above provided solutions and is still unable to completely uninstall Treasures of the Deep, please leave your message as comment below, and we will try our best to help you out.
The complicated gaming application often leave many files and data with cannot be removed successfully, these tutorials is the best present for me to figure it out. And now I don’t need to worry about removing the game on PC- Mary
many other uninstall program cannot dealt with the program removal which is not installed properly on the computer (also cannot find it on the list of Windows uninstall program utility), this program just can fulfill this requirement and easily remove the application which has the problem with the installation.- Jerome
The uninstall tool is working smoothly in my two computers with different Windows operating system, and people no need to worry about it will cause some program conflict problems on the PC.- Mark
Thanks god, I finally clean one antivirus program completely after referring your advice. Good job!- Marcus