Home > Manufactures> Standart LLC.> Shopping-Chip program
Uninstall Shopping-Chip Instruction
Program Shopping-Chip installs on your PC without your consent and notice? Have no idea to remove Shopping-Chip thoroughly on the computer? And the annoying error notification keep appearing on the screen? Don’t worry, an advanced uninstall tool will help you resolve this problem.
It is a common problem that many people might encounter during the use of computer. General speaking, if you fail to uninstall a program successfully and completely on the computer, you will encounter the following issues on the machine:
- Improper installation of the Shopping-Chip program.
- Windows system fails to locate the default uninstaller of the application.
- Some files and components of the program have been deleted or damaged.
- Registry entries associated to the program have been damaged or invalid.
- Serious virus and spyware invasion on the computer system.
Shopping-Chip program is created by Standart LLC. corporation as a program that offers the special features and services on the computer, it aims at providing the effective and convenient use of computer, and people can find its more information from the official website of the developer shoppingchip.info. The general size of the program is 490.27 KB, and its default installation directory is C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application data\shopping-chip. The attached uninstall process of this application is "C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\Shopping-Chip\dAP.exe" /s /n /C:"ExecuteCommands;Uninstal , and other countries the program is also widely used are Spain and Hungary. For more information about this application, you can refer to the following content.
Detailed information about Shopping-Chip program
- Program Directory: C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application data\shopping-chip
- Default Uninstaller: "C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\Shopping-Chip\dAP.exe" /s /n /C:"ExecuteCommands;Uninstal
- Program size: 490.27 KB
- Executable file: dAP.exe
- Executable file location: C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application data\shopping-chip\dAP.exe
- MD5: 67c0e85aff48138c7e24f222546ec1cb
- Program official website: shoppingchip.info
- dAP.exe (by Setup)
- kI5fBFJyPH.exe (by Setup)
- kgSR7dFNsG.exe (by Setup)
Shopping-Chip program security rating
Warning: The MD5 file of Shopping-Chip program (67c0e85aff48138c7e24f222546ec1cb) is detected by the following online threat detection engines as possible malware.
|CAT-QuickHeal||AdWare.MegaSearch.r5 (Not a Virus)||20150107|
|K7AntiVirus||Adware ( 004a7e2f1 )||20150107|
|K7GW||Adware ( 004a7e2f1 )||20150107|
|Sophos||Generic PUA KL||20150108|
Download recommended tool to fully and quickly uninstall Shopping-Chip on PC
What’s the good way to get rid of Shopping-Chip
Please pay attention to a fact that the program cannot be fully removed by the regular removal method, because many of its registry entries and other files still locate on the computer after the removal. Therefore, if you want to completely uninstall Shopping-Chip, you will need a professional third party uninstaller to help you get rid of all of associated registries and other stubborn files.
Instructions to remove Shopping-Chip with advanced uninstall tool:
- Download the program here and install it on your computer
- Launch the uninstaller, find and select Shopping-Chip application on the installed program list
- Click Analyze icon to start the first stage of removal
- When it is completed, click Scan leftover button, and remove all of remanent files
- Click OK to finish the removal, and restart the computer
Use default uninstall tool to remove Shopping-Chip
If you are Windows 8 users:
- Move your mouse to the bottom-right corner of the desktop, you will be able to activate the Win8 side menu
- Click on Settings, select Control Panel, click Uninstall a program
- Find out and highlight Shopping-Chip on the list of installed programs
- Click on Uninstall on the top, and you will start the default uninstall process
- Following the removing instruction to finish the removal
- Restart the computer after the removal
How to remove certain program in Windows 8 OS
If you are Windows 7 users:
- Click on Windows button at the bottom-left corner of the desktop
- Select Control Panel, and click on Uninstall a program
- Find and locate Shopping-Chip on the list of installed programs
- Right click on the program and select Uninstall
- Complete the removal with the instructions
- Reboot the computer system
(Any problem during the removal? Please download and install Total Uninstaller to forcibly uninstall Shopping-Chip application)
More information about the programThe program is popular and widely used by the computer users from these countries:
- United States
- Windows XP
How to handle and clean Shopping-Chip program leftovers
Problems with leftovers: it is not always an easy task to uninstall Shopping-Chip completely on the computer, the program’s attached uninstall process usually unable to clean those stubborn installed file and registry entries thoroughly. And in particular, let along those installed folder, files, and cache files ... , many related registry entries which created during the installation of the program exist on the system registry database are always ignored by the default removing process. And manual finding and removing all of these leftovers is a daunting task for many common computer users, for that they have to check a great number of folders and registry database to remove the associated files completely, and any small mistake could cause further and more serious problems on the system! Especially the important and sensitive system registry database. So be cautious! Unless you have a well knowledge and understanding about your computer system, it is not recommended to remove Shopping-Chip in this way.
Resolution: employ a professional third party Shopping-Chip uninstall tool on your PC, it will help you to scan all of Shopping-Chip related files, and remove them completely and correctly to avoid any further problem. You can get the uninstaller via clicking the below button:
Having other problems about uninstalling Shopping-Chip?
Different computer environments and operating systems may have different situations and problems of removing the program on PC. If you failed to remove Shopping-Chip on your computer, please leave a message below, we will do all we can to analyze your comment and help you solve the problem.
At first I totally had no clue of how to get the AVG antivirus off my computer, it kinda slowed down my PC that really pissed me off, luckily I stumbled upon your site, by using the uninstaller you guys recommended I successfully remove it, I wanna say thank you, ur program work like a charm!- Marina Owens
I’m really appreciate your effort on making such great website that brings solid helps to people who have trouble with removing apps on their PC, I was one of them that benefit from your work, well done, folks!- Bryan Kotorynski
the ALOT Toolbar was driving me nut! Looks like it had forever married with my IE browser, I looked up alot tutorials online only the one you provided worked. Thanks to you help, now my browser is back in clean again!- Morgan Jarrett
Thanks god I finally found a program that can help with removing the annoying toolbar on my browser, the toolbar cleaner features really rocks, now I can get rid off toolbars that I don’t want and restore my browser within clicks.- Dylan Crawley