Home > Manufactures> NVIDIA Corporation> NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver program
How to Uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver from Windows Thoroughly?
Think of a problem or challenge you had to solve when uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver recently. How did you approach it? Did you find yourself overwhelmed with the number of possible solutions online? Were you unsure how to even start to get rid of it completely? Are you looking to get into the world of Windows program uninstall but you don't know where to start? Well, here is the right place to get all these questions answered. This post will help you clearly understand how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver or any other programs thoroughly.
This is a complete uninstall guide that is perfect as an introductory one for individuals who are interested in becoming capable of removing a program from Windows PC The guide is designed to give users a good understanding and the skills to successfully uninstall the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver program from Windows. It is ideal for any user who just want to have a well-rounded knowledge about the basic skills used in the world of uninstalling or changing a program on Windows. Even if you are a beginner, you can start learning to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver from scratch by following the guide just along from Step 1. If you are a seasoned Windows user, you will also get a much easier and more efficient method to succeed in any program uninstall as well as leftovers effortlessly. This guide does not assume any prior experience. By the end of this guide you will have known how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver from your Windows computer.
Instructions to Uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver
Many computer users may have the same experience: failed to remove a stubborn program after it is installed without your intention. It is like a tricky virus breaking into your PC and taking root on your hard drive.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver , a software developed by NVIDIA Corporation, often gets into your computer via Webpage browse or some freeware’s installation. To safely remove the program, the wrong way is to locate its folder, right-click it and select “Delete”, while quite a number of people are still doing this.
Haste makes waste. Every proper removal requires sequential steps. If you recklessly delete whatever you consider redundant, undesirable effects may show up one after another, such as:
- Error message “The program was not properly or completely installed.”
- The system is unable to activate the default uninstaller of the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver.
- Some necessary files are missing or deleted.
- One or more registry entries of the program are corrupted.
- You are told that your computer may have been infected with virus, and the system can’t normally function.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver program is developed by the company named NVIDIA Corporation. The official website of the developer is www.nvidia.com/object/3d-vision-main.html. Normally the program size is around 23.59 MB. The default installation directory of the program is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe. The default uninstaller of the program is "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE" "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0\NVI2.DLL&qu ,the program is also popular in the countries of BY and Australia.
Detailed information about NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver program
- Program Directory: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision
- Default Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE" "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0\NVI2.DLL&qu
- Program size: 23.59 MB
- Executable file: nvSCPAPISvr.exe
- Executable file location: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe
- MD5: d88fd36c8819fdc2fc3b8eeb896235de
- Program official website: www.nvidia.com/object/3d-vision-main.html
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe - Stereo Vision Control Panel API Server
- nvStInst.exe - Stereoscpic 3D driver Installer API
- nvsttest.exe - NVIDIA 3D Vision Test Application
- nvstview.exe - NVIDIA 3D Vision Photo Viewer
- nvstreg.exe - Stereoscpic 3D Registry Tool
- nvstres.dll - NVIDIA 3D Vision Module (0) (NVIDIA 3D Vision Module Resource DLL)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe - NVIDIA OpenGL Stereo Sample (OpenGL Stereo Sample)
- Nv3DVisionIePlugin.dll - NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision (NVIDIA 3D Vision IE plugin)
- Nv3DVisionIePlugin64.dll - NVIDIA 3D Vision 64bit IE plugin
- Nv3DVStreamingIePlugin.dll - NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming IE plugin
- Nv3DVStreamingIePlugin64.dll - NVIDIA 3D Vision 64bit Streaming IE plugin
- nvimage.dll - NVIDIA 3D Vision extention
- nvSCPAPI.dll - NVIDIA 3D Vision Control Panel API
- nvSCPAPI64.dll - NVIDIA 3D Vision Control Panel 64bit API
- nvStereoApiI.dll - NVIDIA API 3D Vision extention
- nvStereoApiI64.dll - NVIDIA API 64bit 3D Vision extention
- nvstlink.exe - 3D Vision Shortcut Handler
- nvstwiz.exe - GeForce 3D Vision Wizard
- npnv3dv.dll - NVIDIA 3D Vision (NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers)
- npnv3dvstreaming.dll - NVIDIA 3D VISION (NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers)
- nvwl.dll - 3D Vision (TV's white list)
(“X” stands for the hard drive you install NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver on.)
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver Security Rating
Caution: The MD5 file (d88fd36c8819fdc2fc3b8eeb896235de) in NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver’s folder is detected as insecure malware by the following threat detection softwares online.
Download recommended tool to safely and completely get rid of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver from your computer.
How to delete NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver
You may not notice there would still be leftovers of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver, for example, some read-only files automatically kept by the system or its registry entries, staying right in your drive, even if you have gone through correct process via Control Panel or its default uninstaller.
It is required you to carefully remove related items in Registry Editor to accomplish the job, which is risky in some degree. Things could get worse if you mistakenly delete those needed by system running. To safely remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver, we recommend this reliable third-party tool for your reference.
Easy steps to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driverwith the removal tool:
- Download it here and start the installation.
- Run the removal tool, and select the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver program icon.
- Click on Analyze button to conduct the regular removal.
- Click on Scan leftover button, and click on Delete to clean out all files/folders/registry entires supposed to be gone.
- Click on OK to finish the cleaning.
Uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver with default uninstaller
Windows 7 Users
- Click on Start at the bottom left of the screen
- Select Control Panel → Uninstall a program link.
- Search for NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver in the list, right-click it and select Uninstall.
- Follow the instruction to finish the removal.
- Restart your computer.
Windows 8 Users
- Hover the mouse pointer in the lower right corner to see Win8 side menu.
- Go to Settings > Control Panel > Uninstall a program link.
- The rest are the same as those on Windows 7.
If you encounter problems in the middle of the process, try to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver with our recommended uninstaller, click the below button start downloading.
Additional Information of the ToolIt is widely used in the following countries:
- United States
Don’t forget NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver’s leftovers
Again, like I mentioned previously, after NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver is successfully kicked out of your computer, you still get to manually get rid of the idle leftovers including registry entries, cache files, and temporary files, etc.
It is not that easy to precisely track down those little “pieces” since they may not be named with “NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver” prefix. Sometimes you need to acquire the name of relevant verified publisher first to locate the keys in Registry Editor. It is better not to go there unless you are 100% sure you have targeted the right things, because they will not return once being eliminated.
Solution: Try this well-designed uninstaller to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver once and for all, with which there will be no need to worry about the current or future invasion of any PUP (Potential Unwanted Program). You PC performance can be greatly optimized through cleaning either hard drives or the Registry. Click the button below to download the tool:
Still having problems with uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver?
Due to different PC environments, the program removal may end up with different consequences, if you had tried out the above provided solutions and is still unable to completely uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver, please leave your message as comment below, and we will try our best to help you out.
Till now, you have acquired everything you need to know about methods to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver. If you are scared to uninstall a program on your own, then the provided two methods help you ace the issue. As mentioned, it is not enough to simply remove a program if you want to succeed in a complete removal – you must also get all associated files cleaned out from your PC. And this indeed requires a certain level of Windows knowledge and tricks. If you are a Windows beginner beginning to deal with programs and not confident in uninstalling them in person, then the provided professional removal tool can make it an easy thing. If you are looking to remove all unwanted programs without having to spend much time and effort, then we recommend you give the provided removal tool a try.
What are you waiting for? Go ahead and click the following button to download the notable removal tool/uninstaller tool and you will be able to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver or any other program like a breeze.
The complicated gaming application often leaves many files and data that cannot be removed successfully. These tutorials are the best present for me to figure it out. And now I don’t need to worry about removing the game on your PC- Mary
Many other uninstall programs cannot deal with the program removal which is not installed properly on the computer (also cannot find it on the list of Windows uninstall program utility), this program just can fulfill this requirement and easily remove the application which has the problem with the installation.- Jerome
The uninstall tool is working smoothly on my two computers with different Windows operating systems, and people no need to worry about it will cause some program conflict problems on the PC.- Mark
Thank god, I finally cleaned one antivirus program completely after referring to your advice. Good job!- Marcus