How To Reopen Tabs You’ve Closed In Different Browsers
Have you ever experienced accidentally deleting a tab on browser? It might happen with many of us and cause some troubles and inconvenience of visiting the website, so let’s start to learn a quick way to reopen the tabs you’ve accidentally closed in the browser.
- Move the cursor to any open tab
- Right-click on the tab, and select Reopen closed tab
- Alternatively, you can press the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + T instead to reopen it
If you want to find a webpage you visited before, like, several days ago, you can check the browsing history on the browser: click three horizontal bars to open Chrome menu > select History
- Click History on the top menu bar
- Click Reopen Last Closed Window, or press the keyboard shortcut Cmd + Shift + T.
- Move the cursor on any open tab, and select “Undo Close Tab”
- Instead, press the key “Ctrl+Shift+T” is also albe to reopen the website
- Place the cursor on an open tab
- Right-click on it and select the first option “Reopen closed tab”
- Alternatively, press keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + T is also working for reopen the webpage