Home > Manufactures> weDownload Ltd> The weDownload program
Instructions to Uninstall The weDownload
Many computer users may have the same experience: failed to remove a stubborn program after it is installed without your intention. It is like a tricky virus breaking into your PC and taking root on your hard drive.
The weDownload , a software developed by weDownload Ltd, often gets into your computer via Webpage browse or some freeware’s installation. To safely remove the program, the wrong way is to locate its folder, right-click it and select “Delete”, while quite a number of people are still doing this.
Haste makes waste. Every proper removal requires sequential steps. If you recklessly delete whatever you consider redundant, undesirable effects may show up one after another, such as:
- Error message “The program was not properly or completely installed.”
- The system is unable to activate the default uninstaller of the The weDownload.
- Some necessary files are missing or deleted.
- One or more registry entries of the program are corrupted.
- You are told that your computer may have been infected with virus, and the system can’t normally function.
The weDownload program is developed by the company named weDownload Ltd. The official website of the developer is www.wedownload.com. Normally the program size is around 7.23 MB. The default installation directory of the program is C:\Program Files\the wedownload\utils.exe. The default uninstaller of the program is C:\Program Files\The weDownload\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1 . Among all its users globally, 53.85% are from United States ,the program is also popular in the countries of India and Switzerland. Users with the percentage of 53.85% run this program on the operating system of Windows 7.
Detailed information about The weDownload program
- Program Directory: C:\Program Files\the wedownload
- Default Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\The weDownload\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1
- Program size: 7.23 MB
- Executable file: utils.exe
- Executable file location: C:\Program Files\the wedownload\utils.exe
- MD5: c6ee850aa42eaf0b67e7a2bec46093f0
- Program official website: www.wedownload.com
- The weDownload-bg.exe - The weDownload (The weDownload exe)
- The weDownload-bho.dll - The weDownload BHO
- The weDownload-bho64.dll
- The weDownload-buttonutil.exe
- The weDownload-buttonutil64.exe
- The weDownload-chromeinstaller.exe
- The weDownload-codedownloader.exe
- The weDownload-enabler.exe
- The weDownload-firefoxinstaller.exe
- The weDownload-updater.exe
(“X” stands for the hard drive you install The weDownload on.)
The weDownload Security Rating
Caution: The MD5 file (c6ee850aa42eaf0b67e7a2bec46093f0) in The weDownload’s folder is detected as insecure malware by the following threat detection softwares online.
Download recommended tool to safely and completely get rid of The weDownload from your computer.
How to delete The weDownload
You may not notice there would still be leftovers of The weDownload, for example, some read-only files automatically kept by the system or its registry entries, staying right in your drive, even if you have gone through correct process via Control Panel or its default uninstaller.
It is required you to carefully remove related items in Registry Editor to accomplish the job, which is risky in some degree. Things could get worse if you mistakenly delete those needed by system running. To safely remove The weDownload, we recommend this reliable third-party tool for your reference.
Easy steps to remove The weDownloadwith the removal tool:
- Download it here and start the installation.
- Run the removal tool, and select the The weDownload program icon.
- Click on Analyze button to conduct the regular removal.
- Click on Scan leftover button, and click on Delete to clean out all files/folders/registry entires supposed to be gone.
- Click on OK to finish the cleaning.
Uninstall The weDownload with default uninstaller
Windows 7 Users
- Click on Start at the bottom left of the screen
- Select Control Panel → Uninstall a program link.
- Search for The weDownload in the list, right-click it and select Uninstall.
- Follow the instruction to finish the removal.
- Restart your computer.
Windows 8 Users
- Hover the mouse pointer in the lower right corner to see Win8 side menu.
- Go to Settings > Control Panel > Uninstall a program link.
- The rest are the same as those on Windows 7.
Program removal video demonstration for Windows 8
If you encounter problems in the middle of the process, try to remove The weDownload with our recommended uninstaller, click the below button start downloading.
Additional Information of the ToolIt is widely used in the following countries:
- United States
- Hong Kong
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
- Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Windows 7 Home Premium
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows 7 Ultimate
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8 Pro
Don’t forget The weDownload’s leftovers
Again, like I mentioned previously, after The weDownload is successfully kicked out of your computer, you still get to manually get rid of the idle leftovers including registry entries, cache files, and temporary files, etc.
It is not that easy to precisely track down those little “pieces” since they may not be named with “The weDownload” prefix. Sometimes you need to acquire the name of relevant verified publisher first to locate the keys in Registry Editor. It is better not to go there unless you are 100% sure you have targeted the right things, because they will not return once being eliminated.
Solution: Try this well-designed uninstaller to remove The weDownload once and for all, with which there will be no need to worry about the current or future invasion of any PUP (Potential Unwanted Program). You PC performance can be greatly optimized through cleaning either hard drives or the Registry. Click the button below to download the tool:
Still having problems with uninstalling The weDownload?
Due to different PC environments, the program removal may end up with different consequences, if you had tried out the above provided solutions and is still unable to completely uninstall The weDownload, please leave your message as comment below, and we will try our best to help you out.
The complicated gaming application often leave many files and data with cannot be removed successfully, these tutorials is the best present for me to figure it out. And now I don’t need to worry about removing the game on PC- Mary
many other uninstall program cannot dealt with the program removal which is not installed properly on the computer (also cannot find it on the list of Windows uninstall program utility), this program just can fulfill this requirement and easily remove the application which has the problem with the installation.- Jerome
The uninstall tool is working smoothly in my two computers with different Windows operating system, and people no need to worry about it will cause some program conflict problems on the PC.- Mark
Thanks god, I finally clean one antivirus program completely after referring your advice. Good job!- Marcus