Home > Manufactures> Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.> Quick Heal Internet Security
Uninstall Quick Heal Internet Security Guide
Accidentally install Quick Heal Internet Security with out notice? Find no way to remove Quick Heal Internet Security? Unable to uninstall Quick Heal Internet Security completely? Keep getting strange error messages while performing the removal? Take a breath, download professional software uninstaller here to get some real help now!
Some users may experienced the above problems while using their computer. Normally, if you are unable to successfully remove a program, your computer may have either one or several of the below problems:
- Quick Heal Internet Security was not properly or completely installed previously.
- Windows system is unable to locate the default uninstaller of the program.
- Some of the program file has been deleted mistakenly.
- Related registry entries of the program has been corrupted.
- Your computer has been infected by virus and the system is not function properly.
Quick Heal Internet Security program is developed by the company named Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. . The official website of the developer is . Normally the program size is around . The default installation directory of the program is C:\Program Files\Quick Heal\Quick Heal Internet Security\ASMAIN.EXE. The default uninstaller of the program is C:\Program Files\Quick Heal\Quick Heal Internet Security\Uninst.exe . Among all its users globally, 78.13% are from United States ,the program is also popular in the countries of United States and Iran. Users with the percentage of 78.13% run this program on the operating system of Windows 7.
Detailed information about the program
- Program Directory: C:\Program Files\Quick Heal\Quick Heal Internet Security\
- Default Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Quick Heal\Quick Heal Internet Security\Uninst.exe
- Executable file: ASMAIN.EXE
- Executable file location: C:\Program Files\Quick Heal\Quick Heal Internet Security\ASMAIN.EXE
- MD5: a7698b8bb1c7edeb220f04ef46a3e9d9
- ARKIT.EXE - Quick Heal Anti-Rootkit
- ACAPPAA.EXE - Quick Heal AntiVirus (Quick Heal Upgrade Downloader)
- activate.exe - Registration wizard
- ANPHMAIL.DLL - Anti-Phishing Library
- APEUPLUG.DLL - Eudora plugin library
- APOLCTXT.DLL - Quick Heal AntiSpam Persona Menu Library
- APOLPLUG.DLL - Quick Heal AntiSpam MS Outlook Plugin
- ASAE.DLL - System Analysis Explorer DLL
- ASAE_DLG.DLL - System Analysis Explorer UI
- ASCLSRVC.EXE - AntiMalware Cleanup Service
- ASEXLENM.DLL - AntiMalware Exclusion
- ASMAIN.EXE - Quick Heal AntiMalware
- ASPCORE.DLL - AntiSpam Plugin Core Functionality
- ASPLYSCN.DLL - AntiMalware Poly Scan
- ASPYRES.DLL - Resource Dll For Anti Spy Tools
- ASREPSUB.DLL - AntiMalware Report
- ASRES.DLL - AntiMalware Resource
- ASSCAN.DLL - AntiMalware Scanner
- avcailib.dll - Interface Library
- BDSCORE.DLL - BDS Core Library
- BDSITF.DLL - BDS Interface Library
- BDSSERV.DLL - BDS Service Library
- BDSSVC.EXE - BDS Service Application
- BDSUSER.DLL - BDS User Library
- bdswl.dll - BDS WL Library
- bkdrupdt.dll - Incremental Update Library
- BRFFOLD.DLL - Browser For Folder Library
- brwinfo.dll - Browser Info Library
- contact.exe - Quick Heal Update Contact Details
- CTRLLIB.DLL - Control Library
- DELONNB.DLL - DelOnNB Dynamic Link Library
- diskapi.dll - diskapi Dynamic Link Library
- DMGCLNR.DLL - Critical System Registry Restore
- DPOPTS.DLL - DPOpts Dynamic Link Library
- ECDCORE.DLL - Emergency CD Library
- EMLPROUI.EXE - Email Protection
- EMPXCORE.DLL - Mail Protection Library
- FBSCH.EXE - First Boot Scheduler
- BCGCBPRO1210u90.dll (by BCGSoft Ltd) - BCGControlBar Professional Dynamic Link Library (BCGControlBar Professional DLL)
- BCGPStyle2007Silver1210.dll (by BCGSoft Co Ltd) - BCGSoft Office 2007 Style (Office 2007 (Silver) style resource library)
- asapsdk.dll (by Commtouch) - ASAPSdk Module
- arcvsdk.dll - arcvsdk library
- boot.dll - boot library
- bootscan.dll - bootscan library
- disasm.dll - disasm library
Quick Heal Internet Security program security rating---
Warning: The MD5 file of Quick Heal Internet Security program (a7698b8bb1c7edeb220f04ef46a3e9d9) is detected by the following online threat detection engines as possible malware.
Download recommended tool to safely and completely remove Quick Heal Internet Security from your computer.
How can I remove Quick Heal Internet Security
Please be aware that regular removal step may not be able to remove all the Quick Heal Internet Security programs components, some of the registry entries will still exist inside the computer after the regular removal. To correctly and completely uninstall Quick Heal Internet Security, we strongly recommend using third party removal tool to do the removal for you completely and safely .
Steps to remove Quick Heal Internet Security by using professional removal tool
- Download removal tool here and install it with ease.
- Open the uninstall tool, locate and select Quick Heal Internet Security program.
- Click Analyze button and perform the regular removal.
- Click Scan leftover button and click ‘Delete’ to removal all found files/folders/registry entires.
- Click OK button to finish the removal.
Uninstall Quick Heal Internet Security with default uninstaller
For Windows 8 users
- Move the mouse pointer to the bottom right of your screen to activate Win8 side menu.
- Go to Settings > Control Panel > Uninstall a program
- Find out where Quick Heal Internet Security is in the program list.
- Right click on the program name, click Uninstall option to activate the default uninstaller.
- Follow the instruction to proceed.
- Restart your PC after the process finished.
How to uninstall program in Windows 8 - Video Guide
For Windows 7 users
- Click Windows button at the bottom left of the screen
- Click Control Panel > Click Uninstall a program link.
- Find out where Quick Heal Internet Security is in the program list.
- Locate Quick Heal Internet Security in the list, right click on it and select Uninstall.
- Follow the instruction to finish the removal.
- Reboot the system afterwards.
(If you met problems in the middle of the process, it is recommended to install Total Uninstaller to help you forcibly remove the Quick Heal Internet Security program.)
Program additional informationThe program is popular in the following countries.
- United States
- New Zealand
How to deal with Quick Heal Internet Security program leftovers
The problem: To completely uninstall Quick Heal Internet Security is not always that simple, the default uninstaller that came with the program always fails to remove all the components of Quick Heal Internet Security. For example, the registry entries that created during the program installation are always left inside the computer even you perform the regular removal, also, leftovers may include installation folder, temporary files, cache files, etc. To manually find out and remove these leftovers is not only tedious but also a risk-involved task since you need to reach the registry editor and sort out the unwanted entries or keys of the target program, and then remove them one by one, sounds easy, isn’t it? Well, the fact is, Windows registry is a place that you don’t want to mess up, an straightforward example, if you mistakenly delete a wrong key/entry, some of the program in your computer may stop working, it may even result in system malfunction.
The solution: Installing special designed Quick Heal Internet Security uninstaller, allow it to thoroughly scan your computer for all Quick Heal Internet Security components, and perform complete removal automatically. Click the below button to get it started now!
Still having problem with uninstalling Quick Heal Internet Security?
Due to different PC environments, the program removal may end up with different consequences, if you had tried out the above provided solutions and is still unable to completely uninstall Quick Heal Internet Security, please leave your message as comment below, and we will try our best to help you out.
Just followed your instructions here, and tried the tool----problems have been solved, and everything works fine. I want to extend my gratitudes for helping with getting back the normal performance of my PC and the full experience of using it. Not afraid of the same issue any more.- Robbie Clouser
Since I’m always sick of figuring out the regular steps to either clean out junks or fix errors, my computer has been a total mess for long. I was wondering if there is any shortcut to technically heal it, searching for a while, and finally found this one here. You may not know how despaired you can be when you’re not able to get Your PC to work. I really appreciate it’s easy-to-use functions.- Andrew Patrick
The situation has happened for a couple of times that you have gone through all the process considered to be effective, the stubborn program just won’t go away. So glad that I discovered this valuable tool. I do hope it will work as fine as it does now, because my computer’s future maintenance counts on it.- Greg Garfield
The reason I turned to this uninstaller was that I conducted the terribly wrong way to delete a program. I was not able to get rid of it by either directly uninstalling it or reinstalling it. I supposed using a software to help me with the cleaning was the only way, so I did it. Now all the problems are gone, and I’m truly satisfied with this uninstaller. Hope it has a bright future : )- Gracie Harrington