Home > Manufactures> NCH Software> PlayPerfect Music Practice Software
Uninstall PlayPerfect Music Practice Software Guide
Accidentally install PlayPerfect Music Practice Software with out notice? Find no way to remove PlayPerfect Music Practice Software? Unable to uninstall PlayPerfect Music Practice Software completely? Keep getting strange error messages while performing the removal? Take a breath, download professional software uninstaller here to get some real help now!
Some users may experienced the above problems while using their computer. Normally, if you are unable to successfully remove a program, your computer may have either one or several of the below problems:
- PlayPerfect Music Practice Software was not properly or completely installed previously.
- Windows system is unable to locate the default uninstaller of the program.
- Some of the program file has been deleted mistakenly.
- Related registry entries of the program has been corrupted.
- Your computer has been infected by virus and the system is not function properly.
PlayPerfect Music Practice Software program is developed by the company named NCH Software . The official website of the developer is www.nchsoftware.com/practice/support.html . Normally the program size is around 2.3 MB. The default installation directory of the program is C:\Program Files\nch software\playperfect\playperfect.exe. The default uninstaller of the program is "C:\Program Files\NCH Software\PlayPerfect\playperfect.exe" -uninstall . Among all its users globally, 33.33% are from United States ,the program is also popular in the countries of Australia . Users with the percentage of 33.33% run this program on the operating system of Windows Vista.
Detailed information about the program
- Program Directory: C:\Program Files\NCH Software\PlayPerfect
- Default Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\NCH Software\PlayPerfect\playperfect.exe" -uninstall
- Program size: 2.3 MB
- Executable file: playperfect.exe
- Executable file location: C:\Program Files\nch software\playperfect\playperfect.exe
- MD5: 6e532fecaf35001c7ded6bbe41f81640
- Program official website: www.nchsoftware.com/practice/support.html
- playperfectsetup_v0.91.exe - PlayPerfect (PlayPerfect Music Practice Software)
PlayPerfect Music Practice Software program security rating---
Warning: The MD5 file of PlayPerfect Music Practice Software program (6e532fecaf35001c7ded6bbe41f81640) is detected by the following online threat detection engines as possible malware.
|ESET-NOD32||a variant of Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.C||20140603|
Download recommended tool to safely and completely remove PlayPerfect Music Practice Software from your computer.
How can I remove PlayPerfect Music Practice Software
Please be aware that regular removal step may not be able to remove all the PlayPerfect Music Practice Software programs components, some of the registry entries will still exist inside the computer after the regular removal. To correctly and completely uninstall PlayPerfect Music Practice Software, we strongly recommend using third party removal tool to do the removal for you completely and safely .
Steps to remove PlayPerfect Music Practice Software by using professional removal tool
- Download removal tool here and install it with ease.
- Open the uninstall tool, locate and select PlayPerfect Music Practice Software program.
- Click Analyze button and perform the regular removal.
- Click Scan leftover button and click ‘Delete’ to removal all found files/folders/registry entires.
- Click OK button to finish the removal.
Uninstall PlayPerfect Music Practice Software with default uninstaller
For Windows 8 users
- Move the mouse pointer to the bottom right of your screen to activate Win8 side menu.
- Go to Settings > Control Panel > Uninstall a program
- Find out where PlayPerfect Music Practice Software is in the program list.
- Right click on the program name, click Uninstall option to activate the default uninstaller.
- Follow the instruction to proceed.
- Restart your PC after the process finished.
How to uninstall program in Windows 8 - Video Guide
For Windows 7 users
- Click Windows button at the bottom left of the screen
- Click Control Panel > Click Uninstall a program link.
- Find out where PlayPerfect Music Practice Software is in the program list.
- Locate PlayPerfect Music Practice Software in the list, right click on it and select Uninstall.
- Follow the instruction to finish the removal.
- Reboot the system afterwards.
(If you met problems in the middle of the process, it is recommended to install Total Uninstaller to help you forcibly remove the PlayPerfect Music Practice Software program.)
Program additional informationThe program is popular in the following countries.
- United States
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 Home Premium
- Windows 8.1
- Windows Vista Home Premiu...
How to deal with PlayPerfect Music Practice Software program leftovers
The problem: To completely uninstall PlayPerfect Music Practice Software is not always that simple, the default uninstaller that came with the program always fails to remove all the components of PlayPerfect Music Practice Software. For example, the registry entries that created during the program installation are always left inside the computer even you perform the regular removal, also, leftovers may include installation folder, temporary files, cache files, etc. To manually find out and remove these leftovers is not only tedious but also a risk-involved task since you need to reach the registry editor and sort out the unwanted entries or keys of the target program, and then remove them one by one, sounds easy, isn’t it? Well, the fact is, Windows registry is a place that you don’t want to mess up, an straightforward example, if you mistakenly delete a wrong key/entry, some of the program in your computer may stop working, it may even result in system malfunction.
The solution: Installing special designed PlayPerfect Music Practice Software uninstaller, allow it to thoroughly scan your computer for all PlayPerfect Music Practice Software components, and perform complete removal automatically. Click the below button to get it started now!
Still having problem with uninstalling PlayPerfect Music Practice Software?
Due to different PC environments, the program removal may end up with different consequences, if you had tried out the above provided solutions and is still unable to completely uninstall PlayPerfect Music Practice Software, please leave your message as comment below, and we will try our best to help you out.
Just followed your instructions here, and tried the tool----problems have been solved, and everything works fine. I want to extend my gratitudes for helping with getting back the normal performance of my PC and the full experience of using it. Not afraid of the same issue any more.- Robbie Clouser
Since I’m always sick of figuring out the regular steps to either clean out junks or fix errors, my computer has been a total mess for long. I was wondering if there is any shortcut to technically heal it, searching for a while, and finally found this one here. You may not know how despaired you can be when you’re not able to get Your PC to work. I really appreciate it’s easy-to-use functions.- Andrew Patrick
The situation has happened for a couple of times that you have gone through all the process considered to be effective, the stubborn program just won’t go away. So glad that I discovered this valuable tool. I do hope it will work as fine as it does now, because my computer’s future maintenance counts on it.- Greg Garfield
The reason I turned to this uninstaller was that I conducted the terribly wrong way to delete a program. I was not able to get rid of it by either directly uninstalling it or reinstalling it. I supposed using a software to help me with the cleaning was the only way, so I did it. Now all the problems are gone, and I’m truly satisfied with this uninstaller. Hope it has a bright future : )- Gracie Harrington