Home > Manufactures> NVIDIA Corporation> NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver program
Uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver Instruction
Program NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver installs on your PC without your consent and notice? Have no idea to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver thoroughly on the computer? And the annoying error notification keep appearing on the screen? Don’t worry, an advanced uninstall tool will help you resolve this problem.
It is a common problem that many people might encounter during the use of computer. General speaking, if you fail to uninstall a program successfully and completely on the computer, you will encounter the following issues on the machine:
- Improper installation of the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver program.
- Windows system fails to locate the default uninstaller of the application.
- Some files and components of the program have been deleted or damaged.
- Registry entries associated to the program have been damaged or invalid.
- Serious virus and spyware invasion on the computer system.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver program is created by NVIDIA Corporation corporation as a program that offers the special features and services on the computer, it aims at providing the effective and convenient use of computer, and people can find its more information from the official website of the developer www.nvidia.com/object/3d-vision-main.html. The general size of the program is 25.58 MB, and its default installation directory is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision. The attached uninstall process of this application is "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE" "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0\NVI2.DLL&qu , and other countries the program is also widely used are Norway and Iran. For more information about this application, you can refer to the following content.
Detailed information about NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver program
- Program Directory: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision
- Default Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE" "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2\installer.0\NVI2.DLL&qu
- Program size: 25.58 MB
- Executable file: nvSCPAPISvr.exe
- Executable file location: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe
- MD5: 4a566eb1abcd229b3f8d67f3c4224897
- Program official website: www.nvidia.com/object/3d-vision-main.html
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe - Stereo Vision Control Panel API Server
- nvStInst.exe - Stereoscpic 3D driver Installer API
- nvsttest.exe - NVIDIA 3D Vision Test Application
- nvstview.exe - NVIDIA 3D Vision Photo Viewer
- nvstreg.exe - Stereoscpic 3D Registry Tool
- nvstres.dll - NVIDIA 3D Vision Module (0) (NVIDIA 3D Vision Module Resource DLL)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe - NVIDIA OpenGL Stereo Sample (OpenGL Stereo Sample)
- Nv3DVisionIePlugin.dll - NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision (NVIDIA 3D Vision IE plugin)
- Nv3DVisionIePlugin64.dll - NVIDIA 3D Vision 64bit IE plugin
- Nv3DVStreamingIePlugin.dll - NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming IE plugin
- Nv3DVStreamingIePlugin64.dll - NVIDIA 3D Vision 64bit Streaming IE plugin
- nvimage.dll - NVIDIA 3D Vision extention
- nvSCPAPI.dll - NVIDIA 3D Vision Control Panel API
- nvSCPAPI64.dll - NVIDIA 3D Vision Control Panel 64bit API
- nvStereoApiI.dll - NVIDIA API 3D Vision extention
- nvStereoApiI64.dll - NVIDIA API 64bit 3D Vision extention
- nvstlink.exe - 3D Vision Shortcut Handler
- nvstwiz.exe - GeForce 3D Vision Wizard
- nvStInit.dll - NVIDIA D3D shim drivers (NVIDIA Stereo Initialization dll, Version 306.02)
- npnv3dv.dll - NVIDIA 3D Vision (NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers)
- npnv3dvstreaming.dll - NVIDIA 3D VISION (NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers)
- nvwl.dll - 3D Vision (TV's white list)
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver program security rating
Warning: The MD5 file of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver program (4a566eb1abcd229b3f8d67f3c4224897) is detected by the following online threat detection engines as possible malware.
Download recommended tool to fully and quickly uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver on PC
What’s the good way to get rid of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver
Please pay attention to a fact that the program cannot be fully removed by the regular removal method, because many of its registry entries and other files still locate on the computer after the removal. Therefore, if you want to completely uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver, you will need a professional third party uninstaller to help you get rid of all of associated registries and other stubborn files.
Instructions to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver with advanced uninstall tool:
- Download the program here and install it on your computer
- Launch the uninstaller, find and select NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver application on the installed program list
- Click Analyze icon to start the first stage of removal
- When it is completed, click Scan leftover button, and remove all of remanent files
- Click OK to finish the removal, and restart the computer
Use default uninstall tool to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver
If you are Windows 8 users:
- Move your mouse to the bottom-right corner of the desktop, you will be able to activate the Win8 side menu
- Click on Settings, select Control Panel, click Uninstall a program
- Find out and highlight NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver on the list of installed programs
- Click on Uninstall on the top, and you will start the default uninstall process
- Following the removing instruction to finish the removal
- Restart the computer after the removal
How to remove certain program in Windows 8 OS
If you are Windows 7 users:
- Click on Windows button at the bottom-left corner of the desktop
- Select Control Panel, and click on Uninstall a program
- Find and locate NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver on the list of installed programs
- Right click on the program and select Uninstall
- Complete the removal with the instructions
- Reboot the computer system
(Any problem during the removal? Please download and install Total Uninstaller to forcibly uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver application)
More information about the programThe program is popular and widely used by the computer users from these countries:
- United States
How to handle and clean NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver program leftovers
Problems with leftovers: it is not always an easy task to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver completely on the computer, the program’s attached uninstall process usually unable to clean those stubborn installed file and registry entries thoroughly. And in particular, let along those installed folder, files, and cache files ... , many related registry entries which created during the installation of the program exist on the system registry database are always ignored by the default removing process. And manual finding and removing all of these leftovers is a daunting task for many common computer users, for that they have to check a great number of folders and registry database to remove the associated files completely, and any small mistake could cause further and more serious problems on the system! Especially the important and sensitive system registry database. So be cautious! Unless you have a well knowledge and understanding about your computer system, it is not recommended to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver in this way.
Resolution: employ a professional third party NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver uninstall tool on your PC, it will help you to scan all of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver related files, and remove them completely and correctly to avoid any further problem. You can get the uninstaller via clicking the below button:
Having other problems about uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver?
Different computer environments and operating systems may have different situations and problems of removing the program on PC. If you failed to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver on your computer, please leave a message below, we will do all we can to analyze your comment and help you solve the problem.
At first I totally had no clue of how to get the AVG antivirus off my computer, it kinda slowed down my PC that really pissed me off, luckily I stumbled upon your site, by using the uninstaller you guys recommended I successfully remove it, I wanna say thank you, ur program work like a charm!- Marina Owens
I’m really appreciate your effort on making such great website that brings solid helps to people who have trouble with removing apps on their PC, I was one of them that benefit from your work, well done, folks!- Bryan Kotorynski
the ALOT Toolbar was driving me nut! Looks like it had forever married with my IE browser, I looked up alot tutorials online only the one you provided worked. Thanks to you help, now my browser is back in clean again!- Morgan Jarrett
Thanks god I finally found a program that can help with removing the annoying toolbar on my browser, the toolbar cleaner features really rocks, now I can get rid off toolbars that I don’t want and restore my browser within clicks.- Dylan Crawley