Home > Manufactures> Media Contact LLC> Geometry Ball
Uninstall Geometry Ball Guide
Accidentally install Geometry Ball with out notice? Find no way to remove Geometry Ball? Unable to uninstall Geometry Ball completely? Keep getting strange error messages while performing the removal? Take a breath, download professional software uninstaller here to get some real help now!
Some users may experienced the above problems while using their computer. Normally, if you are unable to successfully remove a program, your computer may have either one or several of the below problems:
- Geometry Ball was not properly or completely installed previously.
- Windows system is unable to locate the default uninstaller of the program.
- Some of the program file has been deleted mistakenly.
- Related registry entries of the program has been corrupted.
- Your computer has been infected by virus and the system is not function properly.
Geometry Ball program is developed by the company named Media Contact LLC . The official website of the developer is www.GameTop.com . Normally the program size is around 26.36 MB. The default installation directory of the program is C:\Program Files\gametop.com\geometry ball\geometry ball.exe. The default uninstaller of the program is "C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Geometry Ball\unins000.exe" . Among all its users globally, 50.00% are from United States ,the program is also popular in the countries of Switzerland . Users with the percentage of 50.00% run this program on the operating system of Windows XP.
Detailed information about the program
- Program Directory: C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Geometry Ball\
- Default Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Geometry Ball\unins000.exe"
- Program size: 26.36 MB
- Executable file: geometry ball.exe
- Executable file location: C:\Program Files\gametop.com\geometry ball\geometry ball.exe
- MD5: 1ed4c6f4c411aaed913ccfb62a58a7fb
- Program official website: www.GameTop.com
- unins000.exe - Inno Setup (Setup/Uninstall)
- Experience Engine.dll
- OpenAL32.dll (by NVIDIA) - Standard OpenAL(TM) Library (Standard OpenAL(TM) Implementation)
- wrap_oal.dll (by Creative Labs) - Creative Labs OpenAL32 (OpenAL32)
Geometry Ball program security rating---
Warning: The MD5 file of Geometry Ball program (1ed4c6f4c411aaed913ccfb62a58a7fb) is detected by the following online threat detection engines as possible malware.
Download recommended tool to safely and completely remove Geometry Ball from your computer.
How can I remove Geometry Ball
Please be aware that regular removal step may not be able to remove all the Geometry Ball programs components, some of the registry entries will still exist inside the computer after the regular removal. To correctly and completely uninstall Geometry Ball, we strongly recommend using third party removal tool to do the removal for you completely and safely .
Steps to remove Geometry Ball by using professional removal tool
- Download removal tool here and install it with ease.
- Open the uninstall tool, locate and select Geometry Ball program.
- Click Analyze button and perform the regular removal.
- Click Scan leftover button and click ‘Delete’ to removal all found files/folders/registry entires.
- Click OK button to finish the removal.
Uninstall Geometry Ball with default uninstaller
For Windows 8 users
- Move the mouse pointer to the bottom right of your screen to activate Win8 side menu.
- Go to Settings > Control Panel > Uninstall a program
- Find out where Geometry Ball is in the program list.
- Right click on the program name, click Uninstall option to activate the default uninstaller.
- Follow the instruction to proceed.
- Restart your PC after the process finished.
How to uninstall program in Windows 8 - Video Guide
For Windows 7 users
- Click Windows button at the bottom left of the screen
- Click Control Panel > Click Uninstall a program link.
- Find out where Geometry Ball is in the program list.
- Locate Geometry Ball in the list, right click on it and select Uninstall.
- Follow the instruction to finish the removal.
- Reboot the system afterwards.
(If you met problems in the middle of the process, it is recommended to install Total Uninstaller to help you forcibly remove the Geometry Ball program.)
Program additional informationThe program is popular in the following countries.
- United States
- Windows XP
- Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Windows 8.1
How to deal with Geometry Ball program leftovers
The problem: To completely uninstall Geometry Ball is not always that simple, the default uninstaller that came with the program always fails to remove all the components of Geometry Ball. For example, the registry entries that created during the program installation are always left inside the computer even you perform the regular removal, also, leftovers may include installation folder, temporary files, cache files, etc. To manually find out and remove these leftovers is not only tedious but also a risk-involved task since you need to reach the registry editor and sort out the unwanted entries or keys of the target program, and then remove them one by one, sounds easy, isn’t it? Well, the fact is, Windows registry is a place that you don’t want to mess up, an straightforward example, if you mistakenly delete a wrong key/entry, some of the program in your computer may stop working, it may even result in system malfunction.
The solution: Installing special designed Geometry Ball uninstaller, allow it to thoroughly scan your computer for all Geometry Ball components, and perform complete removal automatically. Click the below button to get it started now!
Still having problem with uninstalling Geometry Ball?
Due to different PC environments, the program removal may end up with different consequences, if you had tried out the above provided solutions and is still unable to completely uninstall Geometry Ball, please leave your message as comment below, and we will try our best to help you out.
Just followed your instructions here, and tried the tool----problems have been solved, and everything works fine. I want to extend my gratitudes for helping with getting back the normal performance of my PC and the full experience of using it. Not afraid of the same issue any more.- Robbie Clouser
Since I’m always sick of figuring out the regular steps to either clean out junks or fix errors, my computer has been a total mess for long. I was wondering if there is any shortcut to technically heal it, searching for a while, and finally found this one here. You may not know how despaired you can be when you’re not able to get Your PC to work. I really appreciate it’s easy-to-use functions.- Andrew Patrick
The situation has happened for a couple of times that you have gone through all the process considered to be effective, the stubborn program just won’t go away. So glad that I discovered this valuable tool. I do hope it will work as fine as it does now, because my computer’s future maintenance counts on it.- Greg Garfield
The reason I turned to this uninstaller was that I conducted the terribly wrong way to delete a program. I was not able to get rid of it by either directly uninstalling it or reinstalling it. I supposed using a software to help me with the cleaning was the only way, so I did it. Now all the problems are gone, and I’m truly satisfied with this uninstaller. Hope it has a bright future : )- Gracie Harrington