Home > Manufactures> Eidos Interactive Limited> Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Uninstall Deus Ex: Human Revolution Guide
Accidentally install Deus Ex: Human Revolution with out notice? Find no way to remove Deus Ex: Human Revolution? Unable to uninstall Deus Ex: Human Revolution completely? Keep getting strange error messages while performing the removal? Take a breath, download professional software uninstaller here to get some real help now!
Some users may experienced the above problems while using their computer. Normally, if you are unable to successfully remove a program, your computer may have either one or several of the below problems:
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution was not properly or completely installed previously.
- Windows system is unable to locate the default uninstaller of the program.
- Some of the program file has been deleted mistakenly.
- Related registry entries of the program has been corrupted.
- Your computer has been infected by virus and the system is not function properly.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution program is developed by the company named Eidos Interactive Limited . The official website of the developer is www.deusex.com . Normally the program size is around 72.97 MB. The default installation directory of the program is C:\Program Files\steam\steamapps\common\deus ex - human revolution\dxhr.exe. The default uninstaller of the program is "C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe" steaC://uninstall/28050 . Among all its users globally, 80.25% are from United States ,the program is also popular in the countries of Germany and United Kingdom. Users with the percentage of 80.25% run this program on the operating system of Windows 7.
Detailed information about the program
- Program Directory: C:\Program Files\steam\steamapps\common\deus ex - human revolution
- Default Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe" steaC://uninstall/28050
- Program size: 72.97 MB
- Executable file: dxhr.exe
- Executable file location: C:\Program Files\steam\steamapps\common\deus ex - human revolution\dxhr.exe
- MD5: bf29640832f8d890d7ec3718d701f8d2
- Program official website: www.deusex.com
- AppOverlay.dll (by Valve) - Steam Application Overlay Renderer (Steam Application Overlay ([email protected]))
- AppOverlay64.dll (by Valve) - Steam Application Overlay ([email protected])
- crashhandler.dll (by Valve) - Steam Crash Handler Library (Steam Crash Handler Library ([email protected]))
- GameOverlayRenderer.dll (by Valve) - Steam Game Overlay Renderer (Steam Game Overlay Renderer ([email protected]))
- GameOverlayRenderer64.dll (by Valve) - Steam Game Overlay Renderer ([email protected])
- Steam.exe (by Valve) - Steam Client Bootstrapper (Steam Client Bootstrapper ([email protected]))
- steamclient.dll (by Valve) - Steam (Steamclient.dll ([email protected]))
- steamclient64.dll (by Valve) - Steamclient.dll ([email protected])
- steamerrorreporter.exe (by Valve) - steamerrorreporter.exe ([email protected])
- SteamUI.dll (by Valve) - SteamUI Dynamic Link Library (SteamUI Dynamic Link Library ([email protected]))
- tier0_s.dll (by Valve) - tier0_s Dynamic Link Library (tier0_s Dynamic Link Library ([email protected]))
- tier0_s64.dll (by Valve) - tier0_s Dynamic Link Library ([email protected])
- vstdlib_s.dll (by Valve) - vstdlib_ s.dll ([email protected])
- vstdlib_s64.dll (by Valve) - vstdlib_ s.dll ([email protected])
- crashhandler64.dll (by Valve) - Steam Crash Handler Library ([email protected])
- SDL2.dll - Simple DirectMedia Layer (SDL)
- Steam.dll (by Valve) - Steam Client Engine
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (by Valve) - steamerrorreporter.exe ([email protected])
- SteamTmp.exe (by Valve)
- GameOverlayUI.exe (by Valve) - gameoverlayui.exe ([email protected])
- binkw32.dll (by RAD Game Tools) - Bink and Smacker (RAD Video Tools)
- CSERHelper.dll (by Valve) - CSER Helper (Debug Helper Routines)
- d3d9.dll (by ENB) - ENBSeries
- dbghelp.dll (by Microsoft) - Debugging Tools for Windows(R) (Windows Image Helper)
- Debug.Menu.Map.Select.Enabler.v1.4.651.0.exe (by Square Enix) - Deus Ex Human Revolution Debug Menu Map Select Enabler v1.4.
- Deus Ex Human Revolution 1.4.651.0 + 10 Trainer.exe (by www.sicheats.com) - Sicheats.com Game Trainer
- Deus_Ex_Human_Revolution_V1.1622_Plus_8_Trainer_Fix1_By_KelSat.exe (by KelSat Presents) - Deus Ex : Human Revolution V1.1622 Plus 8 Trainer
- dxhrmlv14660+9tr.exe (by Home of Gamehacking) - Deus Ex - Human Revolution Missing Link DLC v22.214.171.124 +9 Trainer
- dxhrv14651+9tr.exe (by Home of Gamehacking) - Deus Ex - Human Revolution v1.4.651.0 +9 Trainer
- ENBInjector.exe (by ENB) - ENBInjector for ENBSeries (ENBInjector for ENBSeries modification)
- enbseries.dll (by ENB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (by Valve) - Win32 MiniDump Helper
- x360ce.exe (by TocaEdit) - X360 Controller Emulator
- xinput1_3.dll (by http://x360ce.googlecode.com) - XBOX 360 Controller Emulator
Deus Ex: Human Revolution program security rating---
Warning: The MD5 file of Deus Ex: Human Revolution program (bf29640832f8d890d7ec3718d701f8d2) is detected by the following online threat detection engines as possible malware.
Download recommended tool to safely and completely remove Deus Ex: Human Revolution from your computer.
How can I remove Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Please be aware that regular removal step may not be able to remove all the Deus Ex: Human Revolution programs components, some of the registry entries will still exist inside the computer after the regular removal. To correctly and completely uninstall Deus Ex: Human Revolution, we strongly recommend using third party removal tool to do the removal for you completely and safely .
Steps to remove Deus Ex: Human Revolution by using professional removal tool
- Download removal tool here and install it with ease.
- Open the uninstall tool, locate and select Deus Ex: Human Revolution program.
- Click Analyze button and perform the regular removal.
- Click Scan leftover button and click ‘Delete’ to removal all found files/folders/registry entires.
- Click OK button to finish the removal.
Uninstall Deus Ex: Human Revolution with default uninstaller
For Windows 8 users
- Move the mouse pointer to the bottom right of your screen to activate Win8 side menu.
- Go to Settings > Control Panel > Uninstall a program
- Find out where Deus Ex: Human Revolution is in the program list.
- Right click on the program name, click Uninstall option to activate the default uninstaller.
- Follow the instruction to proceed.
- Restart your PC after the process finished.
How to uninstall program in Windows 8 - Video Guide
For Windows 7 users
- Click Windows button at the bottom left of the screen
- Click Control Panel > Click Uninstall a program link.
- Find out where Deus Ex: Human Revolution is in the program list.
- Locate Deus Ex: Human Revolution in the list, right click on it and select Uninstall.
- Follow the instruction to finish the removal.
- Reboot the system afterwards.
(If you met problems in the middle of the process, it is recommended to install Total Uninstaller to help you forcibly remove the Deus Ex: Human Revolution program.)
Program additional informationThe program is popular in the following countries.
- United States
- United Kingdom
How to deal with Deus Ex: Human Revolution program leftovers
The problem: To completely uninstall Deus Ex: Human Revolution is not always that simple, the default uninstaller that came with the program always fails to remove all the components of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. For example, the registry entries that created during the program installation are always left inside the computer even you perform the regular removal, also, leftovers may include installation folder, temporary files, cache files, etc. To manually find out and remove these leftovers is not only tedious but also a risk-involved task since you need to reach the registry editor and sort out the unwanted entries or keys of the target program, and then remove them one by one, sounds easy, isn’t it? Well, the fact is, Windows registry is a place that you don’t want to mess up, an straightforward example, if you mistakenly delete a wrong key/entry, some of the program in your computer may stop working, it may even result in system malfunction.
The solution: Installing special designed Deus Ex: Human Revolution uninstaller, allow it to thoroughly scan your computer for all Deus Ex: Human Revolution components, and perform complete removal automatically. Click the below button to get it started now!
Still having problem with uninstalling Deus Ex: Human Revolution?
Due to different PC environments, the program removal may end up with different consequences, if you had tried out the above provided solutions and is still unable to completely uninstall Deus Ex: Human Revolution, please leave your message as comment below, and we will try our best to help you out.
Just followed your instructions here, and tried the tool----problems have been solved, and everything works fine. I want to extend my gratitudes for helping with getting back the normal performance of my PC and the full experience of using it. Not afraid of the same issue any more.- Robbie Clouser
Since I’m always sick of figuring out the regular steps to either clean out junks or fix errors, my computer has been a total mess for long. I was wondering if there is any shortcut to technically heal it, searching for a while, and finally found this one here. You may not know how despaired you can be when you’re not able to get Your PC to work. I really appreciate it’s easy-to-use functions.- Andrew Patrick
The situation has happened for a couple of times that you have gone through all the process considered to be effective, the stubborn program just won’t go away. So glad that I discovered this valuable tool. I do hope it will work as fine as it does now, because my computer’s future maintenance counts on it.- Greg Garfield
The reason I turned to this uninstaller was that I conducted the terribly wrong way to delete a program. I was not able to get rid of it by either directly uninstalling it or reinstalling it. I supposed using a software to help me with the cleaning was the only way, so I did it. Now all the problems are gone, and I’m truly satisfied with this uninstaller. Hope it has a bright future : )- Gracie Harrington