Home > Manufactures> BSNL> BSNL 3G Modem
Uninstall BSNL 3G Modem Guide
Accidentally install BSNL 3G Modem with out notice? Find no way to remove BSNL 3G Modem? Unable to uninstall BSNL 3G Modem completely? Keep getting strange error messages while performing the removal? Take a breath, download professional software uninstaller here to get some real help now!
Some users may experienced the above problems while using their computer. Normally, if you are unable to successfully remove a program, your computer may have either one or several of the below problems:
- BSNL 3G Modem was not properly or completely installed previously.
- Windows system is unable to locate the default uninstaller of the program.
- Some of the program file has been deleted mistakenly.
- Related registry entries of the program has been corrupted.
- Your computer has been infected by virus and the system is not function properly.
BSNL 3G Modem program is developed by the company named BSNL . The official website of the developer is www.bsnl.co.in . Normally the program size is around 10.03 MB. The default installation directory of the program is . The default uninstaller of the program is "C:\Program Files\BSNL 3G Modem\LW273\unins000.exe" . Among all its users globally, 45.45% are from United States ,the program is also popular in the countries of India and United Kingdom. Users with the percentage of 45.45% run this program on the operating system of Windows 7.
Detailed information about the program
- Program Directory: C:\Program Files\BSNL 3G Modem\LW273\
- Default Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\BSNL 3G Modem\LW273\unins000.exe"
- Program size: 10.03 MB
- Program official website: www.bsnl.co.in
How can I remove BSNL 3G Modem
Please be aware that regular removal step may not be able to remove all the BSNL 3G Modem programs components, some of the registry entries will still exist inside the computer after the regular removal. To correctly and completely uninstall BSNL 3G Modem, we strongly recommend using third party removal tool to do the removal for you completely and safely .
Steps to remove BSNL 3G Modem by using professional removal tool
- Download removal tool here and install it with ease.
- Open the uninstall tool, locate and select BSNL 3G Modem program.
- Click Analyze button and perform the regular removal.
- Click Scan leftover button and click ‘Delete’ to removal all found files/folders/registry entires.
- Click OK button to finish the removal.
Uninstall BSNL 3G Modem with default uninstaller
For Windows 8 users
- Move the mouse pointer to the bottom right of your screen to activate Win8 side menu.
- Go to Settings > Control Panel > Uninstall a program
- Find out where BSNL 3G Modem is in the program list.
- Right click on the program name, click Uninstall option to activate the default uninstaller.
- Follow the instruction to proceed.
- Restart your PC after the process finished.
How to uninstall program in Windows 8 - Video Guide
For Windows 7 users
- Click Windows button at the bottom left of the screen
- Click Control Panel > Click Uninstall a program link.
- Find out where BSNL 3G Modem is in the program list.
- Locate BSNL 3G Modem in the list, right click on it and select Uninstall.
- Follow the instruction to finish the removal.
- Reboot the system afterwards.
(If you met problems in the middle of the process, it is recommended to install Total Uninstaller to help you forcibly remove the BSNL 3G Modem program.)
Program additional informationThe program is popular in the following countries.
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows 7 Ultimate
- Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Windows 7 Home Premium
- Windows 8 Pro
How to deal with BSNL 3G Modem program leftovers
The problem: To completely uninstall BSNL 3G Modem is not always that simple, the default uninstaller that came with the program always fails to remove all the components of BSNL 3G Modem. For example, the registry entries that created during the program installation are always left inside the computer even you perform the regular removal, also, leftovers may include installation folder, temporary files, cache files, etc. To manually find out and remove these leftovers is not only tedious but also a risk-involved task since you need to reach the registry editor and sort out the unwanted entries or keys of the target program, and then remove them one by one, sounds easy, isn’t it? Well, the fact is, Windows registry is a place that you don’t want to mess up, an straightforward example, if you mistakenly delete a wrong key/entry, some of the program in your computer may stop working, it may even result in system malfunction.
The solution: Installing special designed BSNL 3G Modem uninstaller, allow it to thoroughly scan your computer for all BSNL 3G Modem components, and perform complete removal automatically. Click the below button to get it started now!
Still having problem with uninstalling BSNL 3G Modem?
Due to different PC environments, the program removal may end up with different consequences, if you had tried out the above provided solutions and is still unable to completely uninstall BSNL 3G Modem, please leave your message as comment below, and we will try our best to help you out.
Just followed your instructions here, and tried the tool----problems have been solved, and everything works fine. I want to extend my gratitudes for helping with getting back the normal performance of my PC and the full experience of using it. Not afraid of the same issue any more.- Robbie Clouser
Since I’m always sick of figuring out the regular steps to either clean out junks or fix errors, my computer has been a total mess for long. I was wondering if there is any shortcut to technically heal it, searching for a while, and finally found this one here. You may not know how despaired you can be when you’re not able to get Your PC to work. I really appreciate it’s easy-to-use functions.- Andrew Patrick
The situation has happened for a couple of times that you have gone through all the process considered to be effective, the stubborn program just won’t go away. So glad that I discovered this valuable tool. I do hope it will work as fine as it does now, because my computer’s future maintenance counts on it.- Greg Garfield
The reason I turned to this uninstaller was that I conducted the terribly wrong way to delete a program. I was not able to get rid of it by either directly uninstalling it or reinstalling it. I supposed using a software to help me with the cleaning was the only way, so I did it. Now all the problems are gone, and I’m truly satisfied with this uninstaller. Hope it has a bright future : )- Gracie Harrington